As Lola said to me on Tuesday, "Momma, you're going to be all by yourself this morning!". Yes, indeed I am...and yes, the time went by just as quickly as I had imagined it would! As wonderful as it was, I really did miss my girls.
I asked Bella after her first day how everything went -
B. "It was great, Momma!"
Me. "Well, what did you do?"
B. "Nothing."
I had to laugh at that, already talking just like a teenager. Ofcourse as the day went on, she told me all about what they did that day.
Lola told me after the third day -
L. "This is hard, Momma!"
Me. "Yes, I know kindergarten can be hard, Lola, but isn't it fun to learn all sorts of new things?"
L. "Oh, no, Momma. Kindergarten isn't hard, it's great, I love it! This going-to-school-every-day thing is what's hard!"


