My favorite room in my home is - my room
because - it's all green
Sometimes I wonder what goes on in her little mind. Not what I would have thought!
Speaking of what goes on in my kids' minds, tonight Lola and I were reading Flat Stanley. I would read a sentence and then if it had a large word in it, I would make sure Lola understood what it meant. One part talks about the most expensive painting in the whole world.
So I asked -
Lola, do you know what they mean by most expensive in the whole world?
Yeah momma, it means you can't buy it for me.
Too true!
Okay, so on a totally different topic, Bella is finally moving out of her toddler bed into a twin bed. Seeing as how she's as tall now at 3 1/2 as Lola was at 4 1/2, you think we would have done this sooner. Well, better late than never.
She found a bedding set at Target (where else?) that we both fell in love with. I love the retro look to it, and Bella loves the colors and animals. I bought the valance and then went to JoAnn's and got some cream colored fabric to make the valance into drapes. Then I'm going to use some of the leftover fabric with some cute ribbon to make a memo board for her to hang her pictures. Then I'll just have to find some cute little pictures to replace her current ones and I'll be done.
Here's a little sneak peak at the bedding, I'll post pictures of her new room once it's done...I think I may be a bit more excited about it than Bella!