change is good

I have finally figured out (at 35 no less) that I like change.  Change for me is good. I love to change ~
  • my hair - long, short, bangs, no bangs, curly, straight, you name it
  • decorations in my house - I love simple and clean lines, but love to change up the pillows, window decorations, pictures, picture frame backgrounds, bedding, towels, etc., etc. (I could go on forever for this one)
  • purses - I think if I had the money, I would have a new purse every couple of weeks (for now I'll just have to settle for the 75% off clearance section at Target when I really want something new!)
  • things on my computer, i.e. my blog
So yes, I have decided on a new blog.  I liked amateur momma, but the name never felt 'just right' for me.  (Especially when I recently did a google search for that name and most of the hits were lovely, family-oriented web sites, porn - yeah, so not the image I had envisioned.)

I picked time of my life to describe how I am trying to live my life - letting go of little mistakes I've made as a wife and mother, not thinking about how things will be when we have just a little more time, or a little more money, or, or, or...; just enjoying my husband and two girls now.  Worms, dirt, pink tutus and all.  Yes, those words may describe my girls and what they enjoy playing with right now, but really it's the bigger picture of my life - things may be messy at times, but there is also the upside as well.