how cute is this?

A friend of mine had a baby boy about a month ago, and so Bella, Lola and I went shopping recently for a baby gift.  It was a lot of fun, and hearing the girls say "Awww, look at this!" or "Isn't this sooo adorable?" about baby things was just too darn cute.  

They decided on this outfit, and honestly I couldn't agree more - really, how cute is this?  

Those little monsters made me want to have another baby myself go find a friend's baby and give them a little hug.  I mean, it would never cross my mind to  have another child just so I could dress it in cute clothes.  (At least not longer than a couple of seconds anyway.)  Nope, not me!


Anyhow, those little guys just make me smile, so I decided to add one to our card for the baby.  I used some of Lola's tracing paper for monster 'Pete' (his name per Lola) and my cricut for the words.


Now I can get everything put together in a box and mailed off to the new little guy.  And even if he's still keeping his parents awake all night, he can look cute while doing it.