handmade challenge

Because I am dying to see what Kiki will come up for me, I am posting this challenge to all of you as well. However, I have made a couple modifications, as I know some of you that are reading this don't blog.

The first FIVE people to comment on this post or to call me will get something made by yours truly. I get to choose what it is, and make it just for you!

However, this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (although I'm hoping you do!)

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It will be done this year. (before December 31, 2009!)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. I enjoy bookmaking, sewing, & card making...so it will definitely be a suprise as to what I make you!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on YOUR blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who respond on your blog entry, thereby continuing the fun! For those that don't have a blog, instead of re-posting this with the same offer for others, I challenge you to make or do something nice for someone else who isn't expecting it. Just a small something to make their day.

(After much pondering) I am actually looking forward to this and am welcoming the challenge!