skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I thought you might like to know a little about me and my family.
I am married to a wonderful husband, Kaz. We have been married for 8 years now, and yes, he still makes my heart flutter. Kaz is a great husband and father - he is patient and loving with me and can still make me laugh like no one else. I love his smile and his compassion, his forgiveness and support.We have two daughters, Lola and Bella.
Lola is 4, and just started Preschool this fall. She amazes me everyday with how fast she is growing up. She has such a sweet and compassionate heart, she loves to nurture and take care of everyone. She is so creative and loves to draw and color and paint. There is not a day that goes by that we don't do some kind of art or craft together. She also loves to dance and sing, and Bella and I love to boogie & sing right along side her. I love her sweet nature and huge smile, and her gentleness and kindness to others. Bella is 2 1/2
(or 9 1/2 if you ask her) and is the most amazing little whirlwind of a girl there could ever be. From the time she wakes up in the morning until she goes to bed, she is nonstop dancing, singing, pretending, running, jumping, playing. She loves to swing at the park, or 'fly me to the trees, momma!' as she puts it. She loves to be funny and make people laugh, whether it's pretending to fall on the floor or doing silly voices. I love her outgoing little personality, so different from my own; her friendliness, and her never-ending hugs and kisses.As for me, I am Ami. Wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend.
I am a stay-at-home mom and love every moment...er, well almost every moment of it. I sometimes love to dance and sing, other times sit and read. I am an organizational freak (what, not everyone alphabetizes their spices?!), and love to cook. I love to have a clean house, but don't always enjoy doing the cleaning myself. I love to make cards and other crafts, scrapbooking and organizing..oh wait, I said that already.
Welcome to our lives.