7x7prayer

I was reading a blog that I follow, Bring The Rain, when I saw this button. If you have not read Angie's blog before, I highly recommend you do. There are some women out there that are so inspiring to me, this is one of them. I don't know Angie personally, but I feel as if I do know her through her writing.

Her blog about prayer really hit home for me. It really made me think about the way I pray for my children. Instead of focusing on all the small things, it made me realize I needed to start praying about the large things, too - their qualities & personalities, the choices they make, their faith, their future spouses; how to use my personality & qualities to be a better mother.
Because truly, isn't this why I am a mother? To raise my girls to become Godly women, to teach them values and morals?

So even though Angie's 7x7prayer week blog was earlier this month, it's really just beginning for me.