Now let me just say even though it truly is my 36th year, I consider it my 35th. I had Lola 5 weeks prior to my 30th birthday and remember absolutely nothing about it...zilch, nada, zero, zip. It's amazing what a lot of sleep deprivation can do for you! So I figure I can skip a year for that, although I think I'll store it up until my 40th, that way I can be 39 twice. Or I could just do as my mom used to and say, 'I'm 35+'. I really like that one, although I would still like to be considered only 30+ at this stage.
The girls and Kaz made me a cake (from scratch!) to celebrate. It was DEE-LI-SCIOUS!
I saw this idea on another blog and really liked it. 36 things to do before I turn 37. Sounds easy enough, right? She had much more interesting things listed on hers (like climb a mountain, ride in a bike race, etc. etc.), but I thought it would be fun to put things down that I would enjoy doing, even if they are pretty low-key. So here's to a great 36th, one I will hopefully be rested enough to remember!

