it's fair time!

It's that time of year again! Kaz and I have gone to our County Fair each summer since we have been married. It's just one of those things that is totally cheesy, but such a blast.

This year I decided that I wasn't going to carry anything with me - n
o purse, bag, etc. Yes, that included my camera. I thought beforehand I wouldn't really need it, but of course once we were there I was disappointed that I wasn't able to take pictures of the girls.

So Lola drew some for me instead.

Here is the slide that Kaz and Lola went down -

And here is the roller coaster that Bella and I went on -


Here's a great picture I found from Kayte Deioma at About.com of both the slide and roller coaster. You can't really see the track of the coaster much, but it was lots of fun - not just the usual little kids round-and-round, it had a bit of a freefall and fun twists and turns. You can also get an idea of how tall the slide was!

Next year, I'll be sure to take our camera!